Landmark sells materials and components from MBCI, the industry’s leading manufacturer of metal roofing and wall components. Our relationship with MBCI allows us to provide our customers with the best in:
- Metal roof panel offerings including single skin, insulated, standing seam, curved, exposed fastener, concealed fastener, soffits and underhung canopies.
- Metal wall panel offerings including single skin, insulated, exposed fastener, concealed fastener and interior wall liners.
- A variety of retrofit products that can enhance the quality of your project while lowering the overall life-cycle cost.
- MBCI’s eco-FICIENT Insulated Metal Panels, including insulated roof panels and insulated wall panels.
- A massive selection of components, including Cees, Zees, Eave Struts, Light Transmitting Panels and a large assortment of standard and custom trim.
At Landmark, we are certified installers for a variety of different kinds of metal roofing products – and we have done millions of square feet for each type. For metal roofing that has to be done on time, on budget and with exceptional quality, Landmark is the source you can trust!
Local homeowners or shops who need a source for a turnkey project should look to Landmark. In addition to our extensive work as a subcontractor on large projects, we have also completed a large number of turn key projects for which we served as general contractor. Contact us to discuss your project! Landmark is just the source you need.
At Landmark, we fabricate our own structural steel, putting us in an excellent position to complete most any project. We also purchased Hitchin Post Iron in 2011, thus adding Cochise County’s largest structural steel fabrication and repair facility to our company. For your structural steel needs, no one in the region is better equipped or better prepared than Landmark.
We have served clients on a large number of pre-engineered metal buildings, and we understand the needs of this particular type of project. Landmark is ready to work with the design, materials and specifications that are so crucial to successful pre-engineered buildings.